We’re looking for ambitious, creative people working on something interesting that may one day turn into a business.
When in doubt, apply. Self-editing is one of the main reasons we don’t see more startups in the world. People—just like yourself right now—reading about things like Pioneer and deciding that gosh, it just isn’t for them. If you have no interest in turning your project into a business, we might not be the right home for you. Else, apply!
- Access to a network of elite founders.
- Free Stripe Atlas company formation.
- Mentorship from some of the world’s most successful individuals.
- Participation in the Pioneer Demo Livestream, which may help you fundraise.
- A free round-trip plane ticket (and help with associated logistics) to Silicon Valley.
- $100,000 in Google Cloud credits.
- $100,000 in AWS credits.
- $2,000 in Airtable credits.
- A 1-year subscription to Wolfram|One.
Select experts review players in the Top 50 on the Global Leaderboard and choose new Pioneers as often as every week. Note that Pioneers are not counted when we review the Top 50. For example, if there are 20 Pioneers in the Top 50, experts will review all players in the Top 70.
Experts take into account participants’ leaderboard positions, project descriptions, and progress when making selections. We're experimenting with the cadence and number of winners per week, so cohorts will vary in size.