- $1,000 to spend however you’d like. You can buy a computer, books, coffee or whatever your heart desires. We trust that you’ll use the money to advance yourself somehow.
- $6,000 in Stellar lumens.
- $100,000 in Google Cloud credits.
- $100,000 in AWS credits.
- $2,000 in Airtable credits.
- Free Stripe Atlas company formation.
- A round-trip plane ticket (and help with associated logistics) to Silicon Valley.
- Mentorship from some of the world’s most successful individuals.
- Access to the private online Pioneer community.
- A 1-year subscription to The Economist.
- Participation in the Pioneer Livestream.
- A 1-year subscription to Wolfram|One.
You are free to do whatever you like with the grant. Buy books, coffee or a laptop.
If you create a company from your project and decide to raise money from investors, Pioneer will have the right to invest up to $100,000 alongside them. You are under no obligation to start a company. We expect many of our best Pioneers to be researchers, painters and musicians. We’re hoping the fraction of entrepreneurs helps us fund the rest. More on our offer page.