We’re looking for ambitious, creative people working on something interesting that may one day turn into a business.
When it doubt, apply. Self-editing is one of the main reasons we don’t see more startups in the world. People—just like yourself right now—reading about things like Pioneer and deciding that gosh, it just isn’t for them. If you have no interest in turning your project into a business, we might not be the right home for you. Else, apply!
- Access to a network of elite founders.
- Free Stripe Atlas company formation.
- Mentorship from some of the world’s most successful individuals.
- Participation in the Pioneer Livestream, which may help you fundraise.
- A free round-trip plane ticket (and help with associated logistics) to Silicon Valley.
- $6,000 in Stellar lumens, including $1,000 completely unlocked and $5,000 locked up for two years.
- $100,000 in Google Cloud credits.
- $100,000 in AWS credits.
- $2,000 in Airtable credits.
- A 1-year subscription to The Economist.
- A 1-year subscription to Wolfram|One.