We’re looking for ambitious, creative people working on something interesting that may one day turn into a business.
When in doubt, apply. Self-editing is one of the main reasons we don’t see more startups in the world. People—just like yourself right now—reading about things like Pioneer and deciding that gosh, it just isn’t for them. If you have no interest in turning your project into a business, we might not be the right home for you. Else, apply!
- Access to a network of 200+ founders in 50+ countries.
- An invitation to a 1-month trip to Silicon Valley with other Pioneers.
- A 3-month remote startup accelerator program.
- Free company formation via Stripe Atlas or AngelList Stack.
- A $20,000 investment, if you choose the 2% offer.
- And much more.
We review founders in the Top 50 on the Global Leaderboard and choose new Pioneers about every 1-2 weeks. Note that Pioneers are not counted when we review the Top 50. For example, if there are 20 Pioneers in the Top 50, we'll review all projects in the Top 70.
We take into account participants’ leaderboard positions, project descriptions, and progress when making selections. We're experimenting with the cadence and number of winners per week, so cohorts will vary in size.
- 1% of your company in exchange for all Pioneer benefits listed above, and a round-trip flight to Silicon Valley.
- 2% of your company in exchange for all Pioneer benefits, and an additional $20,000 investment.